Sunday, August 26, 2007

Too Close to Home

I am not sure if this will make the news back home and if it does how big a deal will be made about it but it was far too close for comfort and extremely disturbing that this is happening in Hyderabad.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/42_killed_50_injured_in_Hyderabad_blasts/articleshow/2311327.cms

One of the places the bomb went off I have been to, and bombs were found in places I as well as much of my family go to fairly frequently. Luckily no one I know personally was near either of them but while I was at dinner last night with some of my cousins one of them got a text telling her that one of the sender's friend died in the blast. They suspect a few Jihad groups aided by terrorist organization centered in Bangladesh.

Updating about anything else im doing right now seems trivial at the moment so I won't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tommy told me about the bomb blast. Is everything okay? were you close to it when it happened... i recognize few of places where the bombs went off. like Koti and thatpark. be careful! and hope all is well! I enjoyed your blogs!:) Bhumi sounds really interesting; are you still working with them?

August 27, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home